Sponsored Link

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Open Question: A relative of mine is complaining that a neighbor of his is harassing him by flooding his mailbox with..?

unwanted ..travel packets, brochures, travel emails etc. However I think he's just being paranoid. But in fairness I'll give the facts: first, admittedly he is receiving a peculiarly large number of travel junk.

Second, the flood of travel junk started about 5 days after a condo board meeting where he got into a furious argument with this neighbor.

But I also received travel junk (thought not in that quantity). Second it seems to me that if you want to harass someone there are a lot better ways to do it. That's why I think he's just being paranoid.

P.S. his main concern is with postal mail, not the email

Any opinions on this? Thanks
The answers so far do offer helpful info -- but so far no one has answered my main question: Is he being PARANOID about this flood of postal mail? (He's obviously disturbed by it so I don't think tell him not to let it 'get to him' is helpful.)

No comments: