Sponsored Link

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Open Question: Am I being paranoid? I had a fierce verbal exchange with the president of our condo board six weeks...?

ago, Then my wife and I started receiving a TORRENTIAL FLOOD of travel brochures, magazines, packages etc exactly 6 days after that angry meeting -- so much so that the post office warned us that we should do something about it(which is understandable on the post office's part). I talked with my attorney about it, saying that I believed the President of the board had started this; giving our name, address and email to hundreds of travel resorts, golf clubs, spas, etc. We are elderly and before the flood of mailings we hadn't received any travel junk mail in over fifteen years.

Yet our attorney says I am just being "paranoid" and that if the board president wanted to hassle us there were "a lot better ways to do it." But it seems to me reasonable to suspect the board president of starting this flood of mail.

But am I being paranoid?? Any opinions?? (the flood of mail has now dwindled to a minimal amount-- at least for now)

P.S. Again, I don't need suggestions on how to stop this mail as it's already very nearly ceased -- I want to hear opinions on whether I'm being "paranoid" in suspecting the board president

thanks all

No comments: